Sunday, April 29, 2012

Book Cover Love

I absolutely love book covers. I know it should matter more whats inside the cover than the cover itself, but I cannot help but to be drawn to books with covers I like. That's not to say that I will not read a book just because I don't like its cover only that I am drawn faster to books that have covers that catch my eye. To celebrate this I thought I would post a few pictures of some of my favorite book covers.




These also happen to be some of my favorite books. I would love to see some of your favorite book covers! You can comment and tell me what your favorite book covers are or leave a link to a picture.

2 comments:

  1. Love these covers too! Revived by Cat Patrick has a pretty cool cover as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does! I actually wanted to put that one as well but I was worried the post might get to long. :) And the book is just as good as the cover.

      Delete