Thursday, April 19, 2012

Getting things worked out

I just wanted to make a quick post asking you to forgive the changes and tweaks I have been making since I started the blog a few days ago. I am still trying to figure out all the details of blog posts and how I want my page to look. I have made a few changes that I want you to know about:

1) I added a page just for product reviews so that the book reviews wont be mixed in with the product reviews anymore
2) The product review "page" is technically a second blog since blogger only allows static pages. Just click on the product link in the sidebar under contact me and home and you will be taken to the product review "page".
3) This one is obvious of course from now one I will have my product reviews posted on the product page and my book reviews on my main page.
4) I did all of this to try and make things easier for you, my readers, so please feel free to contact me and tell me what you think about how things are currently set up!
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment